iCloud Login: For successful iCloud Login and signup, users are required to go to the iCloud website and enter the credentials to access the various iCloud features. Below is the step-by-step guide for iCloud Login and Sign-up that you must follow for a successful login.
iCloud is the ultimate cloud based storage option for backing up all your crucial data. The built-in Apple iCloud service is made available for all Apple users and it comes with 5GB of free storage space. It allows the users to create the backup for their Mac, iPad and iPhone and store videos, images, and other data safely, ensuring that you never lose any important data. iCloud service is also an amazing feature that allows you to sync your reminders, calendars, and contacts across all the Apple gadgets. So, it is the easiest and the safest method to back up all your crucial files and data without taking up any space of your device.
How to Login to iCloud.com from iPhone iPad Devices:
People that are new to the Apple ecosystem are required to create a new Apple ID. The Apple ID is used for iCloud Login and Sign-up and as you login with your Apple ID, you will be offered with 5GB of iCloud storage space for free. Creating the Apple ID is the first step to get your data stored into Apple’s iCloud storage service.
How to Create Apple ID?
- First you need to launch the settings
- Now tap on “Sign in to your iPhone” available right on top of the screen
- Tap “Don’t have Apple ID or Forget it”
- Now Tap on “Create Apple ID”
- Enter the birth date and tap “Next”
- Enter first and last name and Tap “Next”
- Select the present email address or create one with iCould email service
- Create “Password” and verify it
- Select security question and type answer
- Repeat twice
- Agree the terms and conditions
- Tap on “Merge or Don’t Merge” to sync the iCloud data with Safari, contacts, reminders and calendars
- Now Tap on “OK” to confirm and ensure Find My iPhone is turned ON
How to Login to iCloud on iPhone and iPad?
For successful iCloud Login from iPhone and iPad you need to launch the iOS Safari and follow the steps below:
- Launch the Safari browser on your device and open the login page of iCloud by entering http://icloud.com
- If you notice the generic iOS iCloud page with shortcut apps, then overlook everything on the page and simply scroll down of the page and tap on the “Sharing” button that just look like a box with arrow flying out of it
- Now navigate the sharing options in order to select the “Request Desktop Site”
- Once you tap on “Request Desktop Site” option, iCloud will reload the complete desktop version automatically
- Now you need to tap on User Name for iCloud Login
Once you login into the iCloud.com through your iPad or iPhone, you will be able to access all the normal desktop iCloud features and functions including the Find My iPhone feature to track down your misplaced or lost device. It will also allow you to access the disable iCloud lock, Notes, iCloud Contacts, Numbers, remote wipe and other iCloud app functions and features.
Using the desktop version of iCloud is always beneficial as it allows the iPad and iPhone users to access full range of features that iCloud has to offer. The only difficulty the users may face is the smaller size of the device which may hinder them from accessing the features. Users who don’t have the latest and updated version of iOS Safari on their device may also use other browsers to access the desktop version of iCloud on their device. Chrome is considered best for accessing the iCloud desktop services.
How to Login iCloud Full Version with iPad and iPhone Using Chrome?
Apart from iOS Safari, users can also access the iCloud Login page on their Appple device using Chrome browser app. They need to follow few simple steps to login to iCloud page and access the features it has to offer the iOS users.
- You need to launch the chrome browser application on your device and enter iCloud.com and click on the 3 dots options available at the right top corner of the browser
- Now you have to choose the option “Request Desktop Site” from the dropdown menu to refresh the iCloud.com as desktop sign-in page
- Now you will be redirected to the normal iCloud login page on the Chrome browser app
- You need to type the credentials to login to the iCloud desktop page and access the features and functions right from the Chrome browser
Forget iCloud Password
iCloud users can also login into the iCloud Email service using the iCloud credentials. However, if you don’t remember the iCloud Password or finding difficulty in logging in with your iCloud account due to wrong password, then here are few simple steps to reset the password or recover the iCloud Login password. Users can reset the iCloud password easily and to do so they need to follow the simple recovering process. Users are required to use their My Apple ID service to recover the password of iCloud. They need to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- You need to launch the Safari browser on your Apple device and enter appleid.apple.com
- You need to enter your Apple ID and tap on “Next” button without typing the password
- To confirm your identity to Apple, you need to type the answer for the security question. You may also authenticate using the registered email address.
- Now click on “Next” after entering the answer for the security question or your email address
- You will receive an email containing the message about “how to reset the Apple ID password” from Apple. You need to click on the link to reset the password available in the mail and follow the instructions for reset of password
- Although Apple sends the email instantly to reset the password quickly, but sometime it may take time so you must wait for an hour to receive the email from Apple. If you don’t receive any email from Apple within the stipulated time, then you need to check the email address you have entered
- Click the link and you will be redirected to the password reset page wherein you have to type your Apple ID and tap on the “Next” button and choose the security question and provide the right answer and then click on “Next”.
- You have to provide your birth date and month once again to reset the password
- Again you need to choose two different security questions and type the answers from the questions.
- Now you need to type the new password that you want to set for your iCloud Login
- Reenter the password and confirm your submission by clicking on “Next”
- Now you have to click on “Reset Password” option followed by “OK” button to reset the password successfully.
Brief Summary of iCloud Login
Users are required to visit the Apple iCloud Login page through any web browser to access the features and functions of iCloud. The users are required to type the URL of iCloud login page on web browser. Once the login page is launched, the users are required to enter the right credentials on the login page of iCloud and hit enter.
The login page comprises of two small boxes for Apple ID and password. Users are first required to create their unique Apple ID to login to iCloud account. The login page also has the option of “Keep me signed in” which users can tick to stay online and logged in with their iCloud account always. If you are new to iCloud ecosystem, then ensure to create your iCloud account and to create the account there is a option on the login page “create new account” which they need to click to start creating iCloud account. Users are required to provide few credentials and some information to create new iCloud account using their Apple ID. There are step by step guide to create new iCloud account. Users are simply required to follow the instructions and create their new iCloud account with ease.
Most of the Apple users today have their Apple ID and iCloud accounts which they use for storing their data securely. But, most of them preferably use iCloud on desktop browser as it is considered to be the option to access the full range of features and functions of iCloud. But, if you are in a bind and need to use your iCloud account on the go with your handheld devices like iPhone and iPad, then it is possible by using the Safari browser or Chrome browser. You can follow the above mentioned steps of iCloud Login and enjoy the features of iCloud on your Smartphone on the go.