JioNet Apk Download: JioNet app for Android is an app that lets you connect to the WiFi hotspots through MyJio App. To make use of these free WiFi hotspots around the city, all you need to do is download the JioNet App which is available for both iOS and Android through MyJio App. Once you install the JioNet app, it will prompt you to add a connection widget so that your device can instantly connect to the hotspot.
The JioNet App uses your location data to show you the nearby hotspots. It will then add the Jio public WiFi profile which lets you seamlessly connect to nearby WiFi networks without having to enter any configuration settings. After that, you will be taken to the account manager which means that you will need a Jio account to make use of Jio WiFi. The JioNet app automatically takes in login data from the MyJio App but there is an option of adding another account as well.
JioNet Apk File Download for Android and iOS Devices:
This means that in order to make use of JioNet public WiFi, you will need to be a Jio subscriber. However, you do not necessarily need a Jio SIM in your device to connect. All you need to do is sign in with your primary Jio ID and manually connect to the JioNet WiFi in your phone’s WiFi settings.
To find and connect to a nearby hotspot, open the JioNet app and go the menu. Now tap on the Find JioNet Hotspots option. It will show a map view of the nearby places having the WiFi hotspots. All you need to do is pinch and zoom on the map to find the nearest hotspot.
Once you get near a hotspot, JioNet lets you connect and start using the network. But since this is in the initial stages of rollout the quality if the connection can’t be guaranteed.
The Reliance JioNet comes with an awesome feature list that is loved by every smartphone user.
- Connect to a JioNet WiFi
With JioNet app, you can search, locate and connect to the India’s superfast WiFi network. All you need to do is login once and get auto connected.
- Find a Hotspot
With JioNet WiFi app, you are never too far from the high-speed WiFi network. All you need to do is open the JioNet app and look for a nearby Hotspot.
- Navigate to a Hotspot
JioNet also has an option which lets you get to the hotspot location of your choice faster through the navigation option inside the app.
- Zero Touch Authentication
JioNet lets you skip the hassle of providing your details every time you login. All you need to do is enter your credentials once and it will remember it every time.
- Seamless High-Speed WiFi
With JioNet, you can experience internet speed up to 100 Mbps. You can connect to more than 1000 hotspot locations across the country. The JioNet WiFi supports smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
- View Details
You can always check for the detailed address of the hotspot with the surrounding view on the map for easy navigation.
With JioNet app, you can share the details of hotspot easily with your friends and family members.
JioNet APK Download
Following are the steps to download the JioNet APK on your mobile phones.
Steps to Install JioNet App Apk on Android Phone:
- The first step is to open any web browser on your phone like Google Chrome for instance.
- Now click on the search bar located at the top and type in “JioNet app apk” and hit enter.
- As soon as you get to the official link of the app, tap on download and wait till the download process completes.
- Now open your phone settings and click on permission from “unknown sources” and then click on “okay”.
- After granting permission, you will now be able to install this app.
- Just browse through the folders and find where the app has been downloaded and the click on the app to install it.
- Next step is to click on confirm and then wait for it to complete.
JioNet Apk For iPhone Users:
- The first step would be to open any web browser on your iOS device.
- The second step is to type “JioNet app apk” in the search bar which is situated on the top of the screen.
- Click on “GO” to get the perfect results.
- Click on the link that you find more safe and legit.
- Now start the download process as stated earlier.
- Now after the download process is completed, you can access the app on your iPhone and you can open this app from the app drawer.
Process for Jio 4G Internet Services
JioNet WiFi Hotspots are yet to be administered crosswise over all of the countries however as of now, it is constrained to only a few chosen areas. You can discover the JioNet hotspot areas by following few simple steps mentioned below.
- Download the JioNet application on your mobile device.
- Turm on ‘Area Service’ option.
- Open the JioNet Application and then Allow Area Sharing.
- Now let the application find JioNet hotspot closest to you.
- You can also scan for other JioNet hotspots around you depending on your location.
Tips for 4G WiFi Service Registration
- Firstly, you will need to go to the WiFi settings and empower WiFi administration. Go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘WiFi’ and then choose ‘JioNet’.
- Now choose ‘JioNet’ WiFi and it will take you to JioNet WiFi page. If it doesn’t work then simply log on to jionet.jio.in or wifi.jioconnect.com.
- Now, you will see a JioNet WiFi enlistment page.
- Click on ‘New’ and complete the enlistment process.
- On complete enlistment, you will receive an SMS from JioNet having OTP.
- Place the OTP in JioNet WiFi enrolment page and finish the enlistment process.
- Congratulations! You are done.
I hope this article will help you download JioNet Apk File for your android and iOS devices. If you have any doubts on this article, comment your opinion below.