The new app YouTube Go will be launched in the market. The app is announced by Google in “Google in India” event which was organized in New Delhi. The YouTube go app is for android and ios users, and basically a modified form of the main YouTube app. YouTube go will allow the users to download or save and share those videos with others.
Besides Offline Saving Feature, YouTube Go provides a perspective view of the substance you are downloading or going to download including the size, memory available in the favored location like SD Card/Internal and specify clearly, the time to complete.
YouTube Go App for Android and iOS Download:
Also, there’s an instinctive share capacity through which you can send spared videos to close-by devices over a Bluetooth link.
About YouTube Go:
YouTube Go allows users to save videos for offline viewing, giving options over quality and file size so it’s clear how much data a download will use. The app also allows for local sharing with nearby users without using any data. YouTube Go builds upon the Smart Offline feature that YouTube launched first in India earlier this year.
“YouTube Go is a brand new app to help the next generation of users share and enjoy videos,” YouTube product management VP Johanna Wright says in a statement. “YouTube Go was designed and built from the ground up with insights from India, in order to bring the power of video to mobile users in a way that is more conscious of their data and connectivity, while still being locally relevant and social.”
YouTube Go was announced at a Google event in Delhi where the company revealed several new products aimed at the Indian market; many of these will later make it around the world. “In an increasingly mobile-first world, India gives us early insights into the future of the Internet,” Google CEO “Sundar Pichai,” wrote in an op-ed for The Economic Times today.”Moreover, we learned the issues Indians may have with connectivity and data constraints can be universal.”
YouTube Go Features:
- YouTube go will have an awesome feature of playback.
- With the help of the app, we can download and share the saved video to others.
- YouTube go will provide the uploading feature that means you can upload videos on YouTube.
- You can adjust quality and formats in YouTube go application
- YouTube go is proving the feature of 3d videos
- You can watch 360 degrees vide3os on YouTube go
- You can create or make your own YouTube channel.
- You can enjoy live streaming on YouTube go.
- You can download the app free of cost from your app store or play store.
How to use YouTube Go App:
The app “YouTube go” is very simple to use and the application is very much user-friendly. You can use YouTube go at any place anywhere and anytime, the app is so simple to use. Users just need to click on the icon of the application and then type on search bar what they want to see, after that there will be a page of the result of your searches then you can play the video you want to. In case user wants to download the or save the video, there will be an option given below on the right side of screen (Taking the video offline.) Once you download or take the video offline on the app then you can enjoy the video whenever you want, even without any internet connection.
Steps to Download YouTube Go App on Android and iOS:
- Head to the app store or play store of your ios or android phone.
- Type YouTube go on the search bar of your app store or play store.
- After that results for your search will appear on your phone
- Click on the first result which appeared on your screen.
- Then you are in the downloading zone of YouTube go app
- Click or tap the download button displaying on the right side of your screen.
- Then the description of the app will appear on the screen.
- You can read the description or skip reading it.
- The app will download and install automatically in your mobile phones.
- You can use the app by going to the home screen and clicking or tapping on the icon.
Google Offline-First YouTube App is YouTube Go:
YouTube Product Management VP Johanna Wright expressed, “YouTube Go is a brand new app to help the upcoming generation of users to share and appreciate enjoy videos. YouTube Go was outlined and developed starting from the earliest stage of India, so as to bring up the video power to versatile mobile users in a way that is more aware of their data and connectivity while yet being locally significant and social.”
Facebook and LinkedIn in the past presented Apps that expanded fewer data. YouTube Go tries to extend its aims much further. It is based on four key thoughts:
- Make the User feel in control of the bandwidth speed they use because it isn’t low.
- It must work regardless of what quality of data access you have because networks are sketchy.
- It needs to be Social so Users can Watch and Share the Videos
- It must have a Local Language interface and locally pertinent Content. The App right now supports 10 languages that include Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, and Bengali.
The new app YouTube Go will be launched in the market. The app is announced by Google in “Google in India” event which was organized in New Delhi. The YouTube go app is for android and ios users, and basically a modified form of the main YouTube app. Besides Offline Saving Feature, YouTube Go provides a perspective view of the substance you are downloading or going to download including the size, memory available in the favored location like SD Card/Internal and specify clearly, the time to complete. YouTube go app is available in 10 languages in the market. The application is very useful and user-friendly, I think you should give a try.